Change log – first half of November
We continue to introduce you to the latest improvements HitBTC has implemented. Let us explore the updates made since the beginning of November.
November 09, 2017
API major updates:
- Cancel and replace order requests introduced
- OHLC candlestick data added
- Volumes displayed in currency’s natural terms
- 2-phase commit protocol implemented
- Convenient GUI viewer for REST API created
- Overall speed improvements for REST and Socket API (Read more)
November 08, 2017
- Partially filled orders are now displayed in “Filled and Cancelled Orders” tab in “My Orders and Trades” and orders widget.
- Minor bugfixes