We continue to introduce you to the latest improvements HitBTC has implemented. Let us explore the updates made since the beginning of November.
November 09, 2017
API major updates:
- Cancel and replace order requests introduced
- OHLC candlestick data added
- Volumes displayed in currency’s natural terms
- 2-phase commit protocol implemented
- Convenient GUI viewer for REST API created
- Overall speed improvements for REST and Socket API (Read more)
November 08, 2017
- Partially filled orders are now displayed in “Filled and Cancelled Orders” tab in “My Orders and Trades” and orders widget.
- Minor bugfixes