We are joining forces with Sologenic (SOLO) to provide you with an opportunity to win SOLO tokens in return for interesting questions that you want to ask the SOLO team about their project that will be answered on our Reddit channel during a 60 minute AMA (ask me anything) session on April 27th, 2020 at 15:00 (UTC).
The AMA giveaway will have a prize pool of 1000 SOLO tokens that will be spread between 5 lucky users of our platform.
How does it work?
- If you would like to participate in the SOLO AMA giveaway, please fill the following form with your interesting question for the SOLO team by clicking here.
- Tune in for the live session on our Reddit channel on April 27th at 15:00 for an exciting hour-long interaction with the SOLO team that will be split into two parts.
During the first part, a representative from SOLO will answer questions that were previously asked through the form.
For the second part of the session, the SOLO representative will answer questions asked on the fly by users during the session.
- 3 winning users will be selected for questions asked via the form before the live session begins on April 27th.
- 2 more winning users will be chosen for the most interesting questions asked and/or showing a high level of enthusiasm to find out more about SOLO from the representative present during the live AMA session.
- Users can submit more than 1 question through the form in addition to indicating the email address that they have used to register on our platform.
- During the live session, users can ask more than 1 question to the SOLO representative.
- Standard Reddit and subreddit rules apply.