What's new on HitBTC
- On November 7th, we burned a total of 22,633,768 HIT tokens (about 3 million USDT). We determined the amount of burn based on the HitBTC's October trading fees, as well as token price and market conditions. Transaction link
- USDD stablecoin is back into Staking. Starting October 11, you can enjoy the 11% APY on USDD staking with no lock up period.
- We have added new pairs for margin trading: x50: FIL/USDT, KNC/USDT; x25: FLOW/USDT, ATOM/USDT, SAND/USDT, FTM/USDT.
- To ease the process of deposits and withdrawals, we continue to add most popular tokens on various chains: – Tether (USDT) - on Avalanche (AVAC) and BEP-20 (BSC); – USD Coin (USDC) - on Avalanche (AVAC) and Tron (TRX); – NEAR, a native token of Near Protocol, is now also available as BEP-20 token.
Hard forks and airdrops
September had one of the most important hard forks in crypto history - The Ethereum Merge. October surely did not have anything even closely comparable but we supported three important ones:
- BNB Smart Chain (BSC). The hard fork was in response to a hack and aimed to make network more secure;
- Kava (KAVA);
- Horizen (ZEN).
In October 2022, we also successfully swapped our user's holdings of Bridge Oracle (BRG), a BEP-20 token.
New listings on HitBTC:
- BIDR (BIDR) - stablecoin on BEP-20 smart chain pegged to Indonesian Rupiah.
- Beacon ETH (BETH) - wrapped ETH token on BEP-20 Smart Chain.
- Moonbeam (GLMR) - native token of the Ethereum-compatible smart contract parachain on Polkadot. Moonbeam makes it easy to use popular Ethereum developer tools to build or redeploy Solidity projects in a Substrate-based environment.
- UniLend (UFT) - ERC-20 governance token of the permission-less DeFi protocol that combines spot trading services and lending/borrowing functionality within the same platform. Whereas other DeFi protocols support only ~30 assets, anyone can list any ERC-20 asset on UniLend for decentralized trading and lending/borrowing.
- LooksRare (LOOKS) - governance token of the community-first NFT marketplace that vows to focus on rewarding traders, collectors and creators. It prides itself on being founded “by NFT people for NFT people.” LOOKS is the ERC-20 token.
- XANA (XETA) - a native token of XANA, a blockchain infrastructure and robust DApps platform. XANA runs on Avalanche C-Chain.
HitBTC Mobile Apps
Also, we have one of the best wallets on the market! Check it out here.