BTC price on 31st May was $31 731
ETH price on 31st May was $1 995
In May, all major projects showed negative dynamics as a result of the BTC correction. Still, there are some tokens that showed positive dynamics. For example, the TRON (TRX) token grew by almost 22% at the end of the month after the launch of the USSD Stablecoin.
What's new on HitBTC
In May we burned 43,161,828 HIT tokens (about 7 million USDT). Transaction Link
New tokens are here:
- REVV (REVV) is a utility token used as an in-game currency in blockchain motorsport games developed by Animoca Brands.
- USDD (USDD) is a cryptocurrency issued by the TRON DAO Reserve with a stable price and diverse use cases.
- Lido DAO (LDO) is the native utility token that is used for granting governance rights in the Lido DAO and etc.
- Degis (DEG) is an ERC-20 protocol token. As the native token for the Degis platform, DEG tokens can be staked into the treasury for protection pool premium sharing.
- JOE (JOE) is the native token of Trader Joe, a decentralized exchange (DEX).
- Anchor Protocol (ANC) is a decentralized savings protocol offering low-volatile yields on Terra stablecoin deposits.
- Rally (RLY) is a social token-oriented protocol that allows creators to launch their own token and build a digital economy around their work.
- Avalanche (AVAX) is the native token of Avalanche.
- BitcoinVend (BCVT) is native cryptocurrency of their BitcoinVend App.
- Orbs (ORBS) is an ERC-20 token that operates on the Ethereum platform.
- DogeElon Mars (ELON) is a dog-themed meme coin on Ethereum and Polygon.
- Trust Wallet Token (TWT) is a simple BEP-20 utility token that provides a range of benefits and incentives to Trust Wallet users.
- StreamCoin (STRM) is a governance token created on the Binance Smart Chain.
- TERRA 2.0 (LUNA) continues without its algorithmic stablecoin UST and aims to preserve the Terra ecosystem with hundreds of developers working on different decentralised applications.
- Fei USD (FEI) is a stablecoin, like with any other stablecoin it’s max total supply is not capped.
Сrypto wallet App
The HitBTC crypto wallet is a free and simple solution for beginners.
Fees and Limits update
We have recently updated our fees and limits. For the latest updates, please visit the fees and limits section on our website here.
HitBTC Mobile App