Trading Contest Rules
- Trading Contest period always starts at 00:00 UTC and closes at 00:00 UTC of start and close date respectively.
- Final Trading Volume data is collected at 00:00 UTC. This snapshot time is used to build up the winners list.
- Contestant’s trading volume is calculated as total amount of the respective instrument (token or coin) bought and sold for the whole contest’s period.
- One contest - one crypto asset rule. Only trades on one particular crypto asset (token or coin) will be counted towards the contest’s results. Although, several trading pairs can be involved (e.g. single crypto asset - NEO, but trades on all trading pairs with NEO will count).
- Only users who apply for the contest by pressing the “Apply” button on the contest page are considered participants and may claim the prize.
- Each user’s trading volume is counted for the whole contest period even if he/she applies for at the very end of the contest period. Whenever the user applies, all trades placed during the contest’s period will count.
- Prizes are distributed in the form of crypto assets in accordance to Terms of Service and specific contest rules, which can be found at the contest page.
- Prizes are credited to winners’ HitBTC accounts.
Please refer to Terms of Service and Legal section for more information.