Trading Contest Rules
- Trading Contest period always starts at 00:00 UTC and closes at 00:00 UTC of start and close date respectively.
- Final Trading Volume data is collected at 00:00 UTC. This snapshot time is used to build up the winners list.
- One contest - one crypto asset rule. Only trades on one particular crypto asset (token or coin) will be counted towards the contest’s results. Although, several trading pairs can be involved (e.g. single crypto asset - NEO, but trades on all trading pairs with NEO will count).
- Only users who apply for the contest by pressing the “Apply” button on the contest page are considered participants and may claim the prize. The applications close 12 hours before the contest ends.
- Only one account per person is accepted.
- Each contestant’s trading volume is calculated as total amount of the respective instrument (token or coin) bought and sold starting from 00:00 UTC of the day when the user applied to participate in the contest.
- Prizes are distributed in the form of crypto assets in accordance to Terms of Service and specific contest rules, which can be found at the contest page.
- Prizes are credited only to winners’ HitBTC upgraded accounts.
- HitBTC reserves the right to ban Users from further participation in Trading Contest in case any trade of the User is deemed as "wash trade" or any other illegal activity has been detected.
Please refer to Terms of Service and Legal section for more information.